

This is how Miranda plays bean bag toss!!

Brayden bobbing for duckies!

They brought in real bunnies, ahhh how cute!


We dyed eggs on Sunday afternoon and then ate egg salad sandwiches, yummy! Church came and went and I didn't get any pictures of the family in their cute Easter clothes. I will have to try for it the next time they wear them, I am just a little spacey these days. The Easter bunny brought the boy's new shirts with ties and Miranda a new dress with a sweater. They looked adorable!


Gavin so proud of his multi-colored egg!

I think that they really wanted to dye their hands, not their eggs!!

Brayden tye-dyed his paper towel.

Brayden being the bunny that Buck drew on the egg!! I see similarities!!

We had a wonderful Easter! We had a great dinner and watched Bedtime stories as a family! What a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment