Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catch up!!

So it has been forever since I have posted. So much has happened since I posted last, I will try to remember everything! On March 17 Brayden and Buck got to do their first Pinewood Derby. I don't know who had more fun, Buck building the car (with help from Brayden, of course!!!), or Brayden. Brayden did really well, although we did not have any graphite, as we found later he would have done much better with it. That's okay! Brayden also had District Pinewood Derby on the 21st and placed 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, and 4th in the 4 races that he participated in. No trophy's this year, but that's okay! We are off to a great start.




Brayden also received his Tiger Cub that same evening. He loves Cub scouts and has worked so hard at all that he has to complete.

1 comment: