Another Peterson baby on board, due November 7, 2009. We are excited to announce another addition to our family! The kids are super excited. Brayden is hopeful for another sister, as Gavin and Buck want to have a "BOY". Miranda is still pretty clueless, but as my tummy grows, I'm sure that she will start to recognize. I have no qualms either way, now that we have had both I could do either. I just hope that it will be healthy. I have been extremely sick and have not been able to do even the simplest things like laundry and dishes. I can get the laundry washed and dried, but by the time it comes to folding and putting away...I just don't know what happens!! Poor Buck will come home and I have loads of laundry set out on our bed to be put away, he steps up to the challenge and the task is then completed. Buck has been awesome, he works so hard all day at work and comes home and helps out with all of the house work that has not been done that day and helps get the kids to bed. Thanks Husband, I really appreciate all you do for our family!!! We love our Daddy!!
3 comments:
What a cute bean...I think it has your eyes, Julie :P! Congrats! (Is this where I can gloat that I was the first family member to find out??? j/k!)
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!
I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!
Post a Comment