I do have to say that he was in such a hurry to come into this world that he did not even give time for the anesthesiologist to get out of preparing for surgery in time to come and give me an epideral! Definitely not expected! Let's just say that an epideral is definitely the way to go!
I was lucky enough to have my Mother-in-Law with me, who I might add is amazing and has been an awesome help! Thanks again Mom! Buck did a great job, he was so sweet to let me say and do anything to him at this time!
A little side note of happenings in the delivery room.
Mom "Do you want some water or ice chips?"
Julie, during a contraction "Yaaaa"
Mom "K I'll be right back"
Mom puts ice in Julie's mouth. The next contraction comes (it was a big one), Julie spits ice pieces all over Buck...I couldn't breath and chew up ice chips at the same time!
I told Buck that I had not had a blessing yet, he says "you had one yesterday, I thought that was for this...Julie "No, that was to help me through the day"...Buck walks over to the side of the bed, me not knowing, and puts his hands on my head to give me a blessing (I thought that he was petting me in my defense) and then I yell at him and tell him I'm not a dog, quit petting me as I throw his hands off of my head!
Buck's and his Mom's hands became my grips for every contraction. Afterward, I ask if I broke their hands, they tell me no. Buck says, "You just dug your nails into me a couple of times, I'll be okay". I left marks...Sorry Husband, I love you!!!
All in all it went way too fast for me to even complain. I have had great help from both Buck and his Mom during delivery and since we have been home. I am so grateful to have the husband I have! I love him so much!
Thanks to all who helped before, during, and since baby arrived! We really appreciate everything!
I know that these pics are in the wrong order, but baby is starting to stir and I have to finish or it won't get done...use your imagination of the order!











2 comments:
Congrats! So happy for you and your new little one! He looks adorable! Let me know if you need anything, or just a break to take a nap. :) Hope you are getting some rest.
Congrats!! He is adorable! Trevor and I are excited to have another nephew! Tell Brayden, Gavin, and Miranda we say hi!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment