Monday, July 27, 2009

June

The month of June was quite the adventurous one. Buck worked in Salt Lake for the first two weeks of the month finishing a job that they needed him on. While he worked in Salt Lake we (the kids and I) took advantage of being there with him! After finally getting home we celebrated his 32nd birthday with 4-wheelin' and cake! The next weekend was Father's Day and again Buck was spoiled! So basically we celebrated for two weeks at our house just for the DAD!!! Love ya Daddy!


On June 17th we had our ultrasound to find out what sex our baby would be. I know that I am late at posting this, but, better late than never! We were very excited to "see" that we are having another boy! If you are familiar with ultrasound pictures you will be able to see for yourself that there is no greater shot than this to see what you are having! Yep, definitely a boy!



The kids have been part of the Summer reading program with the Garfield County Library! The theme this year is "Be Creative". The kids have enjoyed going every Wednesday (that we have been able to) to the Library and participating in their Activity days and also watching the performances being put on. I think their favorite so far has been "Science Gone Mad". After watching the Scientist, all of the kids decided that is what they want to be and do. We have been trying out all of the experiments since then! If I had known Science could be so fun, I would have taken more classes in school. The Science classes I took were not near what the show was!

No comments: