Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas at the O.K. Corral!

The 2nd Graders at Kathryn Senor Elementary put on their music program on Dec. 9, 2008. Their performance was a musical called Christmas at the O.K. Corral. Brayden was casted as Santa Claus. The kids not only had to learn all of the songs that they had been learning since August, but those that were given a part needed to memorize their part.





One of the Mom's put together the set. Great Job!



I know that it is kind of dark sorry. It is the best picture that we had that turned out.

Santa: "This is serious! I'd better send help! Would someone send The Candy Cane Kid in her Please?
Kid: "You sent for me?
Santa: Read this.
Kid: Oh, no!
Santa: I think you know what to do!
Kid: I'm on my way!
At the end he waved to everyone and said Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


What troopers with the lights blaring down on all of them! By the end Brayden was sweating buckets and couldn't wait to take off the wig/beard and get rid of the pillow. We are so proud of him he did such a great job!

No comments: