BUCK----JULIE----BRAYDEN----GAVIN----MIRANDA----AUSTIN
Hey I found your blog through Amanda's. We got our family picture taken on Friday! How funny!!
Okay, first of all...yeah for your new blog! I was so happy to run across it. Second...those are the cutest family pictures. What cute kidos you have!
i am loving your blog! it is so fun to see you and your cute fam! i cannot believe how big your kids are - weren't we just barely the kids?!? love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey I found your blog through Amanda's. We got our family picture taken on Friday! How funny!!
Okay, first of all...yeah for your new blog! I was so happy to run across it. Second...those are the cutest family pictures. What cute kidos you have!
i am loving your blog! it is so fun to see you and your cute fam! i cannot believe how big your kids are - weren't we just barely the kids?!? love you!
Post a Comment